Monday, January 30, 2006

Peter's Blog

Today is the first day of Chinese Calendar. Everything seems pretty fair and cool comparing to the normal temperature around this region. I just had the courage to go out of the house following the crash of my own drinking stupidity.

So this day is the day where i shall claim 'no alcohol' for the rest of my life. Here is how it goes in my plan, one: need to empty all beers in the fridge on 2nd floor, two: starting to look out for potential clients who could have a better use of my wine collection, three: forget about wine altogether.

After abandoning my alcoholic need, i do have to follow the new way of life that i've created. Namely, iSCSI market, Disaster Recovery, Document Management arena that is going to pop up very quickly. The software portion was put on god's hands for sometime. I really do have to push that further.

This blog will go on as software development, market development, iSCSI - the universal connection protocol, and eventually business continuity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home